- This event has passed.
Best Practices for Writing Manuscripts – Part 1
June 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Back by popular demand! Join the CPD Team of OGPS for a 2-part workshop on manuscript writing as part of our special Science Communication Series.
Are you working on a manuscript? Do you need some guidance? You’re in luck! In this two-part webinar, Dr. Manoj Puthenveedu, Director of the Cell and Molecular Biology Program and faculty in the Pharmacology Department, will share guiding principles for writing effective manuscripts.
Topics covered will include:
- core elements of a research manuscript,
- assembling background, research findings, and interpretations into a logical narrative, and
- tips and tricks to convey information clearly and succinctly.
Zoom details provided with registration.
Check out the entire Science Communication Series:
- May 20 – The Art and Science of Storytelling in Science Communication
- June 1 & 8 – Creating Figures and Diagrams in Adobe Illustrator (Two Parts)
- June 14 & 21 – Best Practices for Manuscript Writing (Two Parts)
- July 9 – Demystifying Peer Review
- July 23 – Endnote Basics for Citation Management
- July 27 – How to Prepare and Give a Good Scientific Presentation
- August 6 – Learn the Hidden Tools of Microsoft Word to Ease Writing