- This event has passed.
Interviews – Communicate Your Value Series
December 11, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
A successful job search requires that you can effectively communicate your value and how it aligns with the position and/or organization. Each application document you submit or interaction you have presents a unique opportunity for you to highlight your talents.
Typically, your first meeting with a future employer happens at the job interview. In this workshop, you will learn how to communicate your past experience and future goals via concise and effective language so that it aligns with the skills listed in the job posting.
Particular attention will be given to how to communicate your value during a virtual video interview.
- Transferable Skills – Thursday, September 17 @ 2:00 pm
- CVs and Biosketches – Friday, October 23 @ 2:00 pm
- Resumes – Friday, October 30 @ 2:00 pm
- Cover Letters – Friday, November 13 @ 2:00 pm
- Interviews – Friday, December 11 @ 2:00 pm
- Scientific Job Talks – Tuesday, December 15 @ 3:00 pm