- This event has passed.
How to Prepare and Give a Good Scientific Presentation
July 27 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Back by popular demand! Join the CPD Team of OGPS for an event on manuscript scientific presentations as part of our special Science Communication Series.
Scientists depend on talks to teach students and communicate their research findings to other scientists or the general public. However, few scientists are taught the basic principles of a good presentation. In this webinar, Dr. Schnell will present how we should prepare slides, present a talk, and answer questions from the audience.Register
Zoom info provided with registration.
Check out the entire Science Communication Series:
- May 20 – The Art and Science of Storytelling in Science Communication
- June 1 & 8 – Creating Figures and Diagrams in Adobe Illustrator (Two Parts)
- June 14 & 21 – Best Practices for Manuscript Writing (Two Parts)
- July 9 – Demystifying Peer Review
- July 23 – Endnote Basics for Citation Management
- July 27 – How to Prepare and Give a Good Scientific Presentation
- August 6 – Learn the Hidden Tools of Microsoft Word to Ease Writing