Learn the Hidden Tools of Microsoft Word to Ease Writing
August 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Back by popular demand!
Thesis writing, and writing in general, is undoubtedly difficult. While you must overcome the challenges of producing the content, there are features in Microsoft Word that can help alleviate some of the technical challenges associated with producing such a large and essential document for your degree.
Join UM Alum and Sr. Associate at Global Regulatory Writing & Consulting, Inc. Dr. Dan Sheidy for a workshop on the Hidden Tools of Microsoft Word to Ease Writing.Register
Zoom info provided with registration.
Check out the entire Science Communication Series:
- May 20 – The Art and Science of Storytelling in Science Communication
- June 1 & 8 – Creating Figures and Diagrams in Adobe Illustrator (Two Parts)
- June 14 & 21 – Best Practices for Manuscript Writing (Two Parts)
- July 9 – Demystifying Peer Review
- July 23 – Endnote Basics for Citation Management
- July 27 – How to Prepare and Give a Good Scientific Presentation
- August 6 – Learn the Hidden Tools of Microsoft Word to Ease Writing