- This event has passed.
You want me to change citation styles again?! Endnote basics for citation management
July 23 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
In the olden times (i.e. 1995), citations had to be entered by hand. This meant manually changing citations every time you needed to submit to a new journal. Luckily, through the modern miracle of computers, we now have software to handle citations and bibliographies for us. Join us for a highly interactive walk through the use of Endnote for citation management, best (and worst) practices.
This webinar will be facilitated by Dr. Paul Jenkins, Assistant Professor of Pharmacology and Psychiatry.
Zoom info provided with registration.
Check out the entire Science Communication Series:
- May 20 – The Art and Science of Storytelling in Science Communication
- June 1 & 8 – Creating Figures and Diagrams in Adobe Illustrator (Two Parts)
- June 14 & 21 – Best Practices for Manuscript Writing (Two Parts)
- July 9 – Demystifying Peer Review
- July 23 – Endnote Basics for Citation Management
- July 27 – How to Prepare and Give a Good Scientific Presentation
- August 6 – Learn the Hidden Tools of Microsoft Word to Ease Writing