Health & Wellness
Reflects the impact your environment (home, school, city, planet) has on you and the impact you have on the environment.
- Be a Green Wolverine! Student Sustainability Guide – what you can do to help
- Office of Campus Sustainability
- U-M Campus Farm
- Planet Blue – the campus’ coordinated effort towards sustainability
- U-M Parking and Transportation Services – campus and city busses are free to U-M students
- Blue Bikes Rentals – they’re blue, fast, and have shocks
- Nichols Arboretum – move, breathe, repeat
Our external environment can affect our well-being from a small scale (such as a roommate or home environment) to a larger scale (such as the Michigan campus environment). Check the Emotional Mental dimension for resources that cover how the external environment might affect us mentally/emotionally.