Health & Wellness
Your relationship with money and skills for managing resources, as well as your ability to make good consumer choices and seek out appropriate financial opportunities.
Money is a major sources of stress for six in 10 Americans, according to the American Psychological Association. No matter your age or career stage, developing the knowledge and skills to manage financial decisions will help you build toward a healthy, secure future.
- Personal Finance for PhDs – website with information on implementing a budget, saving and investing, paying off debt, and figuring our your taxes.
- Basic and Stretch Financial Goals for Graduate School – how to set financial goals for yourself, and advice to help you achieve them.
- Finance for Everyone: Smart Tools for Decision Making – free introduction to finance course by UM to help you make smart everyday finance decisions.
- Rackham Graduate Student Emergency Funds – for Rackham graduate students who encounter an emergency situation or one-time, unusual, or unforseen expense during their degree program.
- View Funding, Fellowship, and Job Postings curated by OGPS Career & Professional Development.