Health & Wellness
The role that you take in maintaining your body for strength, vitality, and energy.
Free Yoga Classes offered by OGPS
Flow & Restore Yoga
Tuesdays from 5:30 – 6:30 pm, 6000 THSL
Recurring weekly April 30 – August 27, 2019.
OGPS-affiliated students, postdocs, faculty and staff welcome. Please bring a mat or towel and water.
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rec Sports – three recreational facilities, GroupX classes, intramural teams, training, Outdoor Adventures
- Yost Ice Arena – enjoy public skate!
- Active U – MHealthy’s physical activity challenge. Register for Active U Autumn by Sept. 17, 2018 to start tracking your exercise.
- Fitness Center Discounts – list of fitness centers that offer discounted rates for MCard holders
- MHealthy Training Routines – offering a wide variety of training routines for various activities and fitness levels
- UHS Nutrition Clinic – the UHS Registered Dietician Nutritionist helps students navigate what to eat
- Body-Peace Corps – student org promoting positive body image and preventing eating disorders
- M Farmers Markets – Summer through fall, buy locally-grown fresh foods at locations on the Ann Arbor campus
- MHealthy Nutrition Resource Fact Sheets – Learn about managing snacking, meal planning, and healthy portions.
- UM Student Food Pantries – Find places such as the Maize & Blue Cupboard and Student Food Co. where you can get cheap or free, and nutritious food, no questions asked.
- Lactation Rooms are available throughout the University
- University Health Service provides comprehensive clinical services, along with Wolverine Wellness
- Time to Move – whether at the bench or on your computer, many of us sit at work. Learn more about how you can move more and take care of your body.
- Sexperteam – student org educating on sexual health
- Alcohol and Tobacco Programs
- Fighting the Flu – Michigan Medicine faculty, staff, and students can receive free flu vaccinations though UM Occupational Health Services.