Health & Wellness
Your understanding of your place and purpose, how you make meaning of what happens to you, and what your mind goes to for comfort or relief.
- Calendar of Religious Holidays during the 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Mindfulness lists places you can learn and practice.
- Awaken Ann Arbor is “an inclusive community dedicated to non-dogmatic spiritual growth through a unique approach of practicing meditation, discovering one’s purpose and engaging in meaningful action”
- Spiritual Resources for U-M Students (PDF) – a list of local faith communities
- CAPS Wellness Zone – relax and recharge
- Reflection Rooms in Pierpont Commons and the Michigan League – quiet spaces to relax and reflect
- Meditation Room on the 6th floor of THSL open for all to use